Built to last:
Here at FitBoxr, we pride ourselves on providing a unique, high quality 3-in-1 resistance trainer that is built to stand the test of time. That’s why our resistance bands are created with high grade natural rubber latex. Our super resilient bands also come equipped with a hidden inner safety cord, anti-slip handles, as well as stress tested, premium aluminum carabiners that are anodized for maximum strength and durability.
Features and benefits:
- Builds upper body and core strength, and enhances your aerobic capacity.
- Tested and perfected by elite trainers, coaches and athletes to provide a truly sports-specific
training aid that can unlock your true potential.
- Posture correcting harness ensures upper body stability and alignment so you can prevent
injury setbacks, and workout with confidence. The harness is made with water-resistant, yet
breathable material that quickly wicks away sweat as you train.
- Eliminates post-workout muscle soreness so you’re fully recovered and ready to take on your
- Crafted with high grade natural rubber latex, inner safety cord, anti-slip handles and stress
tested anodized aluminum carabiners.
- Easy to use, Lightweight and portable – perfect for traveling or adding to your gym sessions.
- Comes equipped with our 10LB resistance bands to get your FitBoxr journey started. Why not
try some of our additional resistance bands ranging from 10LB – 30LB. Bands are easily interchangeable, so you can seamlessly switch up your training between sets. Additional resistance band weights available HERE.
How does it work?
The FitBoxr Resistance Trainer offers a unique way to build your strength and conditioning without needing to visit the gym. FitBoxr takes boxing fitness and turns up the heat by adding varying resistance to the movements, giving you a full upper body workout that will leave you feeling fulfilled and stronger than ever. By recruiting the muscles in your arms, chest, back and core, your upper body can start to work as one, preventing any muscle imbalances or joint stability issues.
Get started with FitBoxr today and feel untouchable.
How to use:
This simple, yet effective tool couldn’t be easier to use. The harness is to be worn just like a backpack, with the two loops going over each arm. You should feel the posture correcting technology start to draw your shoulders back into alignment. That’s it, you’re ready to start your FitBoxr workout. Simple grab the anti-slip handles and get to work. For more information about how you can setup and start using your FitBoxr, check out our Quick Start Guide.
Experiment with different types of training and see what works for you. Here’s a sample workout to get you started:
Complete 3 total rounds, with 45 seconds work on each of the following exercises:
- Shadow boxing (forward punches/corkscrew punch)
- Chest press
- Shoulder press
All exercises are to be completed using your new FitBoxr Resistance Trainer. Rest as needed between each exercise. To find out how to perform these movements, head over to our Exercises page.
For more ideas on how to use your new Fitboxr Resistance Trainer, click HERE.